Monday, November 3, 2008




I've been a little MIA here in blogland lately. So here's a quick rundown of what's been going on:

HALLOWEEN:

Halloween was fun! This was our first Halloween at the new house, and we had lots of kids come by. Saw some really creative costumes. My favorite was the peace-loving hippie family. The dad should receive an award for Father of the Year. Full hippie costume, strumming his guitar the entire time, and two little girls singing "Give Peace a Chance" at every door. They even sang on the walk between houses! Loved them!

Autumn was a ghoul. She wore a long black robe, full face paint, and black angel wings. One of her girlfriends spent the evening with us, she was a whoopie cushion. They both received full pillowcases of candy. Autumn is such a little party pooper. Her body shuts down promptly at 9 pm. So we hung out with her friend after she went to bed. Her little friend is quite the night owl, and I finally left her downstairs at 11:30.

CROCHET CROCHET CROCHET

I love the cooler weather, because it keeps my crochet inspiration flowing!
Here are some of my latest creations:

I think the gray alpaca hat is my favorite hat ever. It is super soft and very classy. All of the above are available in the shop and over at Etsy.

Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your new products, and I love your Christmas countdown!

Take care! Miss ya! (I will need to see you soon!)

Sylvia C.