Saturday, November 29, 2008

Exciting News!

I have exciting news to share! We will be moving our store to 1708 A W 39th St. We will be located across from Chipotle Restaurant. Our big, bright new store will allow us to carry more work from more local artists. I love West 39th Street, and I am very excited to join the other shops already there. The store currently needs a fresh coat of paint, as the bright pink and purple that the previous tenant favored will simply not work for me. I'm thinking I will stay with the same colors we are currently using, adding a darker green for the trim.

So come check out our new location next week! We should have the painting finished by then. And if you know any great local artists or handcrafters please send them my way!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!

I have been anxiously awaiting this announcement!

I can't wait to come and see you there very soon!

Sylvia C.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TurtleMommy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.