Friday, September 19, 2008

Nesting


My friend Sylvia came in the shop for a visit today. She was telling me about some Fall redecorating she completed on her home. It sounds lovely! Lots of pumpkins and warm, cozy colors.

I always nest this time of year. The cooler weather makes me want to create a cozy, warm feeling in my home. I dream of nights in front of the fire, eating big bowls of hearty soup with my family. David is a master bread baker, and I look forward to trying his delicious creations.

David requested some new slippers, so I made a black and white cotton pair to keep his feet warm and comfy. I enjoyed making them so much that I made several others, and they are now available in my Etsy store.

I am currently working on new hats and scarves, and will be listing daily. What are you working on lately?

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a peach!

I can't wait to hear about how you make these fabulous visualizations come true!


Come and see ME soon!

Sylvia C.
PS- going to check out your new items now!

ANDRE said...

Hello, just start following you, please do the same with my blog. Thanks