Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Face Scrub

We often have customers ask if we carry a face scrub. Well, not yet. Mostly because it is so easy to make your own at home. I use a recipe similar to this one, and substitute whatever oils I have on hand. You can adjust it to suit your skin.

My mother and grandmother both had gorgeous skin, and both swore by simple egg white facials. Simply brush egg whites on your face, let dry, and then rinse off. Your skin will feel firm and soft.

What simple skincare routines do you follow?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually didn't know that scrubs were really all that simple.


Perhaps you should make and sell some for the people that are too busy or unsure of how to make their own!

I'll be swinging by with some more photos and new journals soon!

truly,

Sylvia C.

PS- Calvin says hi!
;)