Thursday, February 28, 2008

Black Cats, White Cats, and Piggys, OH MY!






Two wee little black kitties came to live with me today. I am completely in love. They were created by an amazing artist named Gail Johnson, also known as Dilly Dallyz. The one on the left is called One Big Sweetheart and on the right is Giving Thanks.




I snagged up these two, but I am so pleased to let you know that I have 2 Dilly Dallyz pieces available for purchase.




First let me introduce you to Wilma. Wilma is ready for easter, and even has a couple of chocolates to give as a hello gift to her new owner! While Wilma may sound like a mild mannered, generous pig, I can tell by the look on her face that she is mischevious and ready for fun. Wilma is available in our store for $30, and is one of a kind.


And last but not least we have sisters, Peach and Esther. They love living in their pretty rose filled room. They are always together, and that is the way they like it. They have been very quiet ladies so far, and are very polite. They can live with you for $55.


Both pieces are one of a kind, and will go quickly. If you can't make it to Sage and Daisy this weekend, you can purchase Wilma or The Sisters by phone at 816.531.7243 or email at sageanddaisy@sbcglobal.net.


No comments: