Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Goods at Sage and Daisy!


We just received the cutest batch of wrist purses from the talented Lauren Kathleen. These are perfect for quick trips into the store, or a night out on the town with the girls. They are wonderful because you can put them in a larger purse and use them as a wallet, and then grab them out when you don't feel like carrying your large handbags. I love these so much that one came home with me immediately, and I don't know how I lived without it before! There are only 3 left in the store, so hurry in to choose yours!

We have loads of new Spring accessories arriving daily, so come in and take a peek! We are also working on new soap fragrances to celebrate the arrival of warmer weather. How does Aloha Pineapple sound? It is truly fabulous.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These wristlets are just as cute (if not cuter) in person, too!

It was so great meeting you!!

Your shop is absolutely fabulous, and I can't wait to talk it up to all my friends!

I am so excited to be a part of Sage and Daisy now!


Loving my purchases,
Sylvia C.