Sunday, March 9, 2008

Featured Etsy Seller of the Week: Jennifer Ladd



Even though I have not had a baby around for many years now, I still feel a strange attraction to baby booties. Tiny shoes! Jennifer Ladd creates some beautiful ones, along with bibs, burp cloths, and cute little barettes. The cherry booties above are my favorites.


Jennifer is a former French teacher turned stay-at-home mom. She says she has been sewing for as long as she can remember (In Jennifer's words: "my mom says I started when I was 3 - I think she's exaggerating!!"). She learned to sew by watching her grandmother. She lives just outside Milwaukee, Wisconsin with her husband and daughter.


But don't fret if you have no little ones around to buy Jennfer's beautiful handmade wares for. She also creates lovely handbags for us big girls. This is my favorite:

You can find Jennifer's beautiful goods at her Etsy store. Check her out soon!

No comments: